Saturday, November 14, 2015

New Rose Hotel

The reality that is the story of New Rose Hotel is one that is definitely different. The fact that the hotel rooms in the New Rose Hotel are coffins still confuses me. He described it as a plastic capsule that was a meter high and three meters long, but I just can't fathom as to why someone would want to live inside of a coffin. Then the whole concept of Sandii kind of confused me as well. For a brief moment while I was reading the story, I started to think that she was a computer program because of the way the narrator was talking about her. However, that thought was brought to a quick halt when Sandii was given human attributes.

Once I finally finished the story, I could put together all the pieces and I was able to think about the plot. Honestly, the idea that someone can infiltrate a major organization and be able to implant something in the midst of them and kill them sounds like something that might be possible in the real world. And then the narrator and Fox got blacklisted and burned because they were found out. That probably already happens to people. People working government jobs that betray their peers have everything taken from them and they're forced to relocate. The concepts inside this story were very interesting and I found them pretty plausible.

No comments:

Post a Comment